Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You must be Jo King!

Just saw the BBC News regarding the most unfortunate names. It did make me laugh out loud. Have a look - click here : )


Retired airman Stan Still, 76, from Cirencester, Gloucestershire, said his name had been "a blooming millstone around my neck my entire life".

"When I was in the RAF my commanding officer used to shout, 'Stan Still, get a move on' and roll about laughing," he said.

"It got hugely boring after a while."


Susan Mee, Doncaster
"My name was Susan Frame. I am a lawyer. I met and married Robert who is a banker. His surname is Mee. Now we are Sue Mee, a lawyer, and Rob Mee, a banker - ironic? I have taken no end of stick for this, believe me."


This one is so hilarious!! A family name - Mee.. Imagine a lawyer saying her name is "Sue Me" and a banker "Rob Me"... XDD

How about Curry Mee, Pan Mee, Indo Mee..

OK. I do agree that it's kind of rude to laugh at other's name.. no offence taken please.. well, me myself also have a surname that can make jokes of...

3 comments:

Alice See S.Y said...

ey..mine's worse k..

some ppl would just look at me after hearing my full name. like..they must SEE me..

huibee said...

i just realized there's grammar mistake in your name..

should be
Alice sees Sin Yee.. ahaha.. :P:P

CK said...

lolll..funny.. jo king

my surname gd lah..=P

Post a Comment