Friday, November 20, 2009

A little too much

Came back from Paris on late night of Tuesday the 17th
then went to Stonehenge on the 18th
Had my Graduation Ceremony today the 19th
then met the good old Malaysian friends for a little while at night..
tomorrow the 20th morning leaving for London
21st early morning going to Venice..

Feel a bit complicated now..
tomorrow family will be leaving Cheltenham and not coming back to my little room anymore
yet I still have one more week in London and Italy with them..
Time flewwww... it reminded me the time when I still countdown the day of their arrival.
Hope everything will go well in London and Italy and we will have great time there =D

P.S. Had a great trip in Paris. UK has the worst weather, so.. ESCAPE!! hopefully I'd have time to blog about all the trips and my graduation ceremony!

P.S. 2 Congratulations to all the Graduates!! Well done! =P
Regards to all the uncles aunties and hope they all enjoy their time here.

2 comments:

summer said...

毕业快乐!!:)享受接下来的旅程~

asan said...

大便组长,congratulation! =>


大便队长.

Post a Comment