Thursday, November 05, 2009

The day after tomorrow

Tomorrow I can finally say

"I'm going to see them tomorrow!!"

That day when I was booking coach tickets etc
I was already feeling down when I was checking the timetable for the coach from London to Heathrow airport at their final day here...
I'm already feeling sad merely imagining the arrival of the 27th
Anywayyyy... will definitely enjoyyyy the time..

Fingers crossed that everything will be good! (=


Update regarding my previous post - I've made up my mind not going to the job interview as I called them and the only option she gave me was either the 10th or the 11th, after checking the location etc, I think it's not quite possible for me to make it..

I'm sorry that I didn't choose to trust you...
but I was just worried..

0 comments:

Post a Comment