Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm back (:

I need somebody, a psychologist at best, or a sincere friend to talk to
someone who will listen to my words, give me some advices, yet won't spread the things
feel a bit lost recently, but early morning today I decided to find myself and to be the usual self again
hehehe.. dont know what im talking about
anyway, I'm back to my revision, after 2 weeks of slacking..
i'd been on viwawa often or otherwise at work (not uni work!).. now i ban myself from vww already..
worth mentioning as well: regarding the finished ink of the pen that i mentioned in previous post, i'd been using it for 1+ year
it's not just 1 or 2 day that I finished using it la okk.. funny, somebody thought so :P

while typing this, sis msn-ed me "harlo, pama miss you"
awwwwwww... this is so sweet.. ahaha.. i dont think they ever missed me since i came to england?!
oh ok.. at least they never said so (:
i miss them too.. every single family member of mine.. very much.
talk about msn, recently quite often i forget to sign in - i dont know why la
just.. something wrong about me, but anyway.. im back on msn too! - although i may be doing something else and will rarely reply anyone.. -_-"
OK, basically just want to declare battle against final - should be revising not blogging!

Good luck to everyone (:

5 comments:

JC said...

Hey... Thought we promised each other...
Should focus on your aim right...
Don't think too much la
If there are problems... Solve it after final K?
Jia You...
I did study A BIT hard here leh...
Hope it will be same with you ya...
All the best k?
Ga Yao!

Hsiang Yek said...

Good Luck!
Gambateh n take care!
N enjoy ur exam ya!
Be friend with it!

summer said...

呼呼,有时候和自己的新对话,也是很棒的呢~我要考试了~暂时要和部落格世界告别了~:)欢迎慧美回来:)

HuiHui said...

hahaha...i thought this 2 weeks u do revision n dint sign into msn timmm...make me stress onli...XD

Alice See S.Y said...

hey...i'm here always wat...
=)

chill la..i have such feelings pretty often also..but..busy life keeps me occupied so..no much time to think of my own feeling also.. =)

Post a Comment