Thursday, May 07, 2009

ahahahaha...

Today! brings all the exam and stress to the end, this morning I've completed my degree unofficially!

As I mentioned in previous post, my exam today is on 9.15am, which means we would need to take the 8am bus to the park campus. And!! I was so careless and thought that the bus was 8.10am instead of 8am!! (it's normally on 10 past of every hour, but the first one is somehow different >"<) Luckily Bpeng reminded me and we 2 ran to the bus stop.. phewww luckily we still managed to catch the bus but could hardly breath.. Then, did a bit revision before the exam and went in like usual.. This very final exam brought me a somehow different experience, because I requested to go to toilet when I finished the first 3 questions (4 short essay Q in total). Nothing special la.. 11.15am sharp, I completed the final paper of my degree! Would like to make an Official Thanks to..

HsiangYek
CK Cheng
WeiShan
Sammi
Stephy
Jocelyn
Ruby
Jeffrey
Safia
Naina
Nick (YongKang)
LiJi
Evonne
LiWei
YongHan
Brian
Alice See
Cathy
Ariel
Jun Yi (He said he wanted to wish me but never saw me online)
Marcus
YingLing
Jancie
MingNi
Justin
+ those who wished me on FB

Hope I didnt miss anyone out. Some of them are really damn nice and sweet! purposely text or sent me offline message on msn (coz I seldom sign in msn recently). And of course my family, although they dont normally give any physical support but they are always the ones that motivate me and keep me moving on. Hmm.. They made me feel I'm blessed throughout the exam, although this doesn't mean I'd score well.. but at least I'm happy with the questions come out and my way of answering them la.. I tried my best! (except PY316 though) the rest, leave it to the markers.. (=

BTW, I feel sooo empty now. It's like nothing to focus in life now. This probably explained why I wasn't excited as I expected. Yesterday when I was doing the final bits of the revision, I already started to feel that I'm going to miss STUDYING very much.. Anyway, not to say too much of those, because Bpeng, PeiMan, Sammi, Jocelyn, Ruby, ShinYee, WaiLeng and Marvin havent finished theirs yet! Best of luck to them!!

For fun: My surname. LOL. Took the pic after exam. (It means exam PY310, surname Adlam to Teh, alphabetically)

8 comments:

bpeng said...

you are like 发表得奖感言…… =..=
how come i also feel like i've already finished my exam?

Hsiang Yek said...

Congratulation!
Good news for you, u finally graduated! Finally can enjoy le! and don't feel empty la!
Bad news for you, welcome to the REAL WORLD! hahahahaha......

LiJi Ng said...

oh man,
there will be an additional of crazy shrink in this world!!

congratz.
I'll try my best to attend ur convo..
haha XD

Nick尼克仔 said...

哈哈,有我的名字诶~
怎样说这都是你自己的努力
我们只是给予小小的祝福
希望有好成绩哦~

yonghan said...

hahahah... feel lost too now, maybe not... cuz I still have two papers to write!!!

BTW... it's good to see your surname is not spelled "The"!! haha...

Peng said...

oh, i forgot to wish you best of luck.... sorry.

then i wish you can find a good job in a good company lah, I am the first one to wish you that even you haven started looking, wakaka

huibee said...

Bpeng,

No ar.. you still look quite stressed
ahaha.. jia you!! go go!!

HsiangYek,

Thanks for welcoming me to the real world =(
Ya.. will enjoy first, later only worry those =P

LiJi,

that crazy shrink has been on earth for quite long ley!
let me know how your plan's going ok..

Nick,

不要假假那么"卑微"啦
啊哈哈..谢谢 (=

YongHan,

Ahahahaha.. this really makes me laugh out loud!
i also never thought about that wor!
should I send a letter to thanks them officially as well? I really appreciate the right spelling! XD
JIA YOU for your last 2 papers!! all the best!

Peng,

KNS.. XD
ok lor.. i hope your wish come true too.. ahaha
thank you!

LiJi Ng said...

most probably i'll be going next yr..
not december..
and if i go.. i go to scotland lah,
not ur place,
hopefully, i can drop by ur place.

Post a Comment