Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just to blog

Aaaaaaah!! Can't believe it, I hadn't blogged for one week!!
think it's the longest gap so far (except when I'm away of course :)), and this is no good!
I may become the blogger who blog only once a month! no good no good!
But recently I'm only exposed to 2 things

1 assignments/dissertation
2 viwawa

So how on earth can I possibly blog something nice, interesting, fresh, positive etc?
I'm thinking maybe the "2" should be "1".. XD
having kind of severe addiction on it now, and my work is getting more and more behind, especially my dissertation
Just can't get motivated, on the very final 3 weeks of my uni life.. losing control on myself..


P.S. Many Thanks to those leaving comments on my previous post, very impressive - of who actually read my blog.. :D. Hope you guys got to share my happiness, I can still feel a bit excited - it's one week later already!

2 comments:

CK said...

loll so now is born intelligent bt viwawa ruin ur life?

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

haha... Anyway, it's the last 3 weeks of your university life already, Ganbatte~!

Post a Comment