Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If I were a boy



I cant remember when and from where was the first time I heard this song..
but when I heard it again today, I can sing most part of the lyrics with no problem.. = =
maybe somebody share in their blogs or something...?

What do you think about the song?
the lyrics is just so so.. yet kind of interesting..
the thing is, when you get to be a girl first before being a guy, you could probably learn to love a girl much better than you're a guy "from the initial till the end", is this right?
But like what the guy sang,

But you are not a boy,
so you can't understand

You are not a perfect woman

and I am not a perfect man


Things wouldn't be that perfect. So you wouldn't get the opportunity to TRY to be girl/guy first before being another..
So.. hmmm.. right, there's no perfect woman and man..
Perhaps there are loads stuff that men can do while women cant (are there?? I doubt..?!) and vice versa.. But if I get to choose again.. I would still be a girl.. HAHAHA.. why? no idea.. being a girl is simply good! =P

3 comments:

HuiHui said...

sigh...
everyone know that no one can be perfect
but everyone is always expecting people to become perfect and also expecting themselves to become the perfect one...
how????
sigh...

EngLee said...

After so many years of living, I think everybody is happy to be who he/she is.

yonghan said...

there are some 'boyish' stuff that girls won't understand, and so vice versa.

Post a Comment